Which Edit Do You Like Best?

Let’s keep things light today and take a quick survey.  Which edit do you prefer?

Both are exactly the same, except the second one used two additional Photoshop actions (mostly on the background).  I am curious to see if you see this image the way I do – but of course, there is no right or wrong answer.

MCP Inspire is at INTRO pricing, which saves you $20, for just a few more days.

<< BUY IT NOW! >>

Inspire LL which one 600x585 Which Edit Do You Like Best?

Gretchen says:

I like the first one. I always gravitate towards brighter colors though.

Patti says:

I prefer the first, as well. I really enjoy the bright and vibrant colors of fall.

Ann Langlois says:

I like the second one – the girl is the subject/focus rather than the whole landscape. In the first pic, the leaves are the ‘punch’ for me, in the 2nd pic, the girl is the punch for me. That said, the vibrancy in the 1st pic is gorgeous and you couldn’t go wrong w/ either pic.

Lisa says:

Side-by-side the first one next the second one look a bit washed out. However, focusing only on the second one, I believe I like the second one better! I vote #2

Mireia says:

I prefer the first one. It’s more powerful.

Rebbecca M says:

I like the first one the best..

Chery says:

I like the 1st one.

Kimberly says:

The first one. I can’t say I like the haze on the second. It’s distracting for me.

abrianna says:

I too prefer number 1.

Ashley says:

I LOVE #2! They are both beautiful but the second one is stunning. It looks like a true work of art and I definitely agree that the subject stands out more in the second one. Gorgeous!

Definitely the first one. I’m all for rich colouring.

Kristy says:

I like the first 1.

Carolyn says:

Prefer Number 1 as I prefer vibrant colour

Chris Welsh says:

They are both great but I prefer the first one.

Alquafea says:

I like the colors in the 1st one much better. I know the haze is all the rage right now but I have never gotten in to it.

I like #1 the best, but honestly, I tend to like atmospheric haze and I think it might be the ‘crop’ that’s throwing the second one off for me. I think were it cropped wider, the girl would really pop out of the hazy leafy background and be the focus and the leaves would create a cool tunnel effect around her, but because its cropped so close to her, the whole thing is a bit distracting and washed out. I’m bemoaning my broke status right now, though, cause ALL of the actions used look truly outstanding! Love your stuff!
    Rachel of OddModicum

I also prefer the vibrancy of the colours in the first photo. I like the haze but I prefer it when used on a photo with pastel colours.

Malissa B says:

The first one- I see the second one pretty often among photogs- do you think its a trend?

Mary Lou says:

I love color, and I love rich colors – especially in the fall. So it’s number one for me. I think the second edit would be great on a paler photo, maybe a winter scene or a beach scene?

Joella says:

I like the first… the second one looks too ‘fake’ to me since the background is so light or ‘washed out’ compared to the subject.

Summer says:

I like the first one better!

Michele says:

I like #1. I tend to like the colors of fall to really shine!

Submit a Comment