Availability: In stock.
This set includes 11* powerful Photoshop actions to resize, sharpen, watermark and brand your images for Facebook or the web. They are optimized for Facebook's 960 pixels on the longest side, but can be reduced if your blog is smaller.
Whether you are displaying before and after examples, two side by side, or just single photos, they will look better and protect your photos instantly.
* The Elements (PSE) version has 13 actions, as certain ones need multiple parts.
- These actions size your photos to the ideal dimensions (960 px on longest side) for Facebook, but may be used for uploading to other websites and photo sharing sites on the Internet.
- Five layout choices that resize and prepare your image for Facebook: single image preparation, two double image layouts, and two before and after double image layouts.
- Each resizing action instantly applies your branding or logo, just move to the desired location and adjust the size and opacity.
- Sharpen your images for the web, with three built-in intensities. Sharpen your entire image or just the after image.
- Apply one of three optional copyright actions that add the copyright symbol, "Do Not Copy," or "This image is copyrighted."
- Change the frame color of the double image layouts from the default white to any color you want.
- These actions make your photos look their best on Facebook. And they are ideal for sharing before and after edits on the MCP Actions Facebook Wall too!
Due to Facebook compression algorithms, images may not appear as sharp on Facebook as they do in Photoshop or Elements. We do not have control over this, but we wish we did.
To use this MCP product, you must have one of the following software:
Photoshop CS6, Photoshop CS5, Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CS3, Photoshop CS2, Elements 11, Elements 10*, Elements 9*, Elements 8, Elements 7, Elements 6, Elements 5
*Compatible with all versions of Elements 5 and up, except for PSE purchased from the Mac App Store.
VIDEO TUTORIALS to HELP YOU:
Installing & using these actions in Photoshop:
Installing & using actions in Elements: