I am looking to rename my action sets and parts of my actions with more creative names. I want the names to be fun and all flow together.
Here is what I am looking to rename:
Of these the color and eye ones are the main ones I really need help with. The others I am okay changing or leaving.
- My Color Pop Action (presenty just called MCP Color Pop)- which really is an overall workflow action that pops color, enhances the photo, sharpens it and more. It is completely customizable and adjustable.
- Opps I blew it – for preserving highlights that often get blown in conversions
- Out from the Shadows – for bringing out details lost in shadows
- Deeper and Richer – for making shadows even more moody
- My Black and White Action (presently called Take My Color Away)- which is a black and white action.
- Chocolate Wishes (part of the black and white for a slightly brown conversion)
- Feeling Blue (part of the black and white for a slightly blue toned conversion)
- Take My Color Away – Vintage Action – to give a muted older feel
- MCP Eye Pop – to enhance eyes and make them really pop
- MCP teeth whitening – to make teeth brighter and more importantly whiter
I am just not creative with names – and I am hoping to get some idea and help from my blog readers. if you have ideas, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much.
JodiPrevious Post: 1st week of kindergarten
Next Post: Exciting news! New Photoshop Action Sets for Eye Enhancement, Teeth Whitening, Color Pop and more.