FREE ACTION – Take Action on Cancer – BW with 14 color overlays

facebook FREE ACTION   Take Action on Cancer   BW with 14 color overlays twitter FREE ACTION   Take Action on Cancer   BW with 14 color overlays plusone FREE ACTION   Take Action on Cancer   BW with 14 color overlays

MCP Actions Website | MCP Flickr Group | MCP Reviews

MCP Actions Quick Purchase

Here is my 1st blog freebie – but a very meaningful one to me.

My Father In Law has Lymphoma and I wanted to do something to either raise money or awareness about cancer. I decided to do the latter. And wanted to tie it in with my talents, photoshop. So I have an incredible, fun free action set for everyone with cancer awareness as a theme.

It will convert your photo to black and white and then give you 14 different overlays (plus optional defog layer and contrast layer) to choose from. It is simple and fully adjustable. You can combine layer colors for more looks, and adjust the opacity.

To download it, click on the photo below to go this action on my site. Then the download link is there. Thank you and enjoy.

Also, read at the bottom of the page on my site about submiting a photo to me using this action. If your photo has a story behind it, related to cancer/being affected by cancer, you may get published on my blog.

200271233 900x900 FREE ACTION   Take Action on Cancer   BW with 14 color overlays

FREE ACTION   Take Action on Cancer   BW with 14 color overlays

Jodi Friedman is the founder of MCP Actions. She designs popular Photoshop actions and teaches Photoshop to photographers across the globe.

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

8 Comments and 0 Replies

Leah says:

What a beautiful story….I will be praying for your father in law. I look at your blog often and love the tips you share. Blessings to you and yours. Thanks so much for sharing! Can’t wait to try!

Susan says:

Thank you so much for sharing your work and your story. Prayers for your father-in-law!

scrappinkay says:

I would love to try this but I can’t get it to run in PSE5. I have a friend who lost her 4 year old little boy to Lymphoma in July of 2005. I just did a photo shoot with them on Sunday and I have a picture of them that I’d love to run this action on. Here is his website. http://www.dmanhero.com.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to your father-in-law and your family.

Jodi says:

This action will only work in 7, CS, CS2 and CS3. It uses things not available to elements which is why it cannot run. Sorry.

BUT if you want me to run a photo through and email it to you – just send me at email and I am happy to help you. Just remind me what you are sending it about and which overlay you want. My email is momoftwins@comcast.net.

Hope that helps,
    Jodi

Lauren says:

i’ll pray for your father in law.
    and i’ll download the action on the other computer, the one that has photoshop on it.
    i have the most perfect picture to use this on.
    i will send it to you when i’m done.

Jodi says:

Lauren, I cannot wait to see it. Send it my way.

Anonymous says:

I just wanted to say thank you for the action and to offer my thoughts and prayers for your father in law. My dad is undergoing Chemo for Lymphoma for a second time in 3 years and awaiting a bone marrow transplant in the middle of October. Cancer is horrible! There is nothing easy about it for the patient or their loved ones watching them go through it. ~D

Kathy says:

Thank you for sharing this action with all of us. I pray that we can make cancer go away someday so that we never have to worry or say goodbye to the one’s we love. All my best to your FIL and his family.