Do you wish you could win a contest? Do you wish you were one of those “lucky” people?
Now is your chance. Enter the Contest EVERYONE can WIN!
- 4 Storyboard Actions called “Tell Me a Story-board” – 2 are 20×10 and 2 are 10×20. One of each white with black trim and one of each black with white trim.
- Subscribe to my new blog (if you have already – that counts)
- Link to my blog from your blog and/or website – have the text read: MCP Actions | Resources for Photographers and then have that text link to http://mcpactions.com/blog. This can go under Photographers, Resources, Favorite Sites or a general blogroll (depending how you have your site set up)
- Send me a link to your blog at firstname.lastname@example.org showing the link to MCP Actions Blog.
- Once you do those things – you automatically win! See I told you – everyone can win.
- This contest will run through March 31st, 2008.
- The Storyboard Actions have been tested in Photoshop 7, CS, CS2, and CS3. I have not tested these for elements and I am guessing they will not work. You are still welcome to enter the contest and save the actions for when you upgrade.
Here are examples of the storyboards (sorry if the white blends with the white background or gets a border on the edges – not sure how it will show on the web in the examples…)Video Tutorial: How to install and use photoshop actions
Next Post: Photo Makeover – decreasing wrinkles and smoothing skin in photoshop