Natalie Bacon has a fantasic new guide out to help those looking to break into the “senior market.” She has created a nitch in this marketplace in a short time and has some great information.
She will give $5 off anyone who puts “MCP” in the subject line of their payment. Instead of using her paypal buttons, just go to PayPal and send her $70 to email@example.com. The guide is normally $75 so this sabes you $5. This is good through the end of April.
It is called Senior Solutions. I contributed a SENIOR Storyboard Action for her guide. So that means you have to check it out! Here is a preview of the template action I created exclusively for her guide.
Here are more details from her site:
This guide will take you from step one; designed to be a printable manual for you to reference.
- Spokesmodels (The who, what, when, where and how to’s, as well as my program step by step)
- Marketing ideas (6 great ideas that work -AND- that won’t break your budget)
- Suggested senior products (Products I use, sample images, what has worked for me and other suggested products)
- Appealing to seniors (Tips on getting to know your senior, customer service, working with parents, and offering them items they REALLY want)
- Pricing Ideas (I cover the pros and cons of different pricing approaches for seniors and what has worked well for me; my 2008 pricing is included as an example)
- MySpace for Dummies (Entire section, from signing up for an account to choosing a layout, including screen shots for each step)
- Workflow (Discussion on how I went from spending 6-8 hrs per session to 1 1/2 hrs; I will lightly touch on items I use and love)
- Contracts (My personal contracts that you can use for your business; spokesmodel application, spokesmodel contract, model release, release for newspapers, what to wear guide)
- Excel spreadsheet that you can use to keep track of your spokesmodel’s referrals and data.
- Over 51 sample images of my seniors to give you ideas on posing.Vendors I love and use.
Next Post: Video Tutorial: Layer Masks Part 2