Sharing some vacation shots {silhouette sunsets and more}

facebook Sharing some vacation shots {silhouette sunsets and more} twitter Sharing some vacation shots {silhouette sunsets and more} plusone Sharing some vacation shots {silhouette sunsets and more}

Still on vacation in Northern Michigan. My girls and husband let me do a photo shoot of silhouettes at sunset. It was so amazing and fun.  Just wanted to share a few photos.

Also, if you are looking at these, can you please tell me if they look dull or distorted (such as my logo in the corner) and if the color looks ok?  I am having some issues with wordpress, and on my computer they appear all distorted.  Oh, and also, does this post looked centered?  Thanks for your feedback.  Trying to decide if it is just my computer or the wordpress upgrade.

Here are a few – many more on flickr

Here is a small sampling of non-sunset shots from the trip. Many more of these on flickr too.

Sharing some vacation shots {silhouette sunsets and more}

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

17 Comments and 0 Replies

Barb says:

Everything looks good from here! LOVE those silhouette and sunset shots! It looks like you’ve all been having a wonderful vacation. :D

Kate says:

Jodi ~ LOVE the sunset pics!! The swing one is my favorite; love how you can make out her hair! Awesome.
    In the first pic your younger one’s face looks a little distorted to me. But other than that everything looks center and amazing!
    Looks like you all are having a wonderful vacation!

Cindy says:

Jodi,
    Remember me from the Secret? I guessed the secret – BTW your pics were great from the workshop..
    Love your up north pics- we are headed north this weekend. I would love to get cute shots like these but my kids and travel..well! I cracks me up how your cute girls are all into Hannah Montana … so sweet!

Melissa says:

What great pictures to treasure forever! I have two boys which are older and they would never cooperate with me for pictures like these … big difference between girls and boys (not to mention personalities). Hope the rest of your vacation is great and relaxing.

Marilyn says:

The pictures look great to me! It’s all centered on the blog, but in the email it wasn’t. I miss going to the beach and seeing the old playground equipment! Hope the rest of your vacation is fantastic!

Niki T says:

The first two and last one look a little picilated to me, including the logo which has bumpy edges. Otherwise they all look great. I absolutely love the sunset silouettes. Beautiful. =)

gina says:

hi jodi, BEAUTIFUL pictures… they look centered on my laptop, but the pictures look like they’re having pixelation problems… hope you have a wonderful vacation…

Jennifer says:

Jodi-the silouhettes are amazing!!!! GO BIG WITH THOSE!!!! Everything looks centered to me and not noticing distortion on my end!!!!

I sooo need to be taking more action shots of my kids. These are great inspiration (that you’ll treasure when they’re older).

leah says:

these are GREAT!!! adore the silohuette shots!!! and love the closeups of the girls!!! gorgeous!

Lori Barrett says:

Jodi, it looks like everyone is having a blast on vacation. Love the silouhettes and the slide shot.

Sharon says:

these are great photos of your cutie pie girls. I love the second one with the sun in her hair.

Donna says:

Aw, Jodi… the girls look like you!! Sooo cute. I hope you had fun!

Dani Snell says:

You guys look like you had a blast on vacation! But there aren’t very many photos of you. lol. The curse (or blessing) of always being behind the lens. I really liked 256, 257, 274. The kids are so cute.:)

Celina says:

These look wonderful! :-)

These are sooo cute!!! I love the silhouette ones!!

Maureen says:

Everything is just beautiful…but I’m wondering if you can tell me about those slide shots-did you enhance the reflection? You’ve really captured the essence of childhood summers in these photos and you’ll cherish them forever…