If you are looking for a great way to promote your business, you can be a guest blogger on MCP Actions. I would love to hear from you. Just send me an email and let me know what you want to contribute. Or if you know of someone that you would love to see here, please let them know about this opportunity. Here are a few ideas, but I am open to more:
- tutorials on photography related subjects (from getting great catchlights, to using fill flash, dragging the shutter, photographing infants, kids, weddings, products or any other specialty. The topics can be almost anything)
- tutorials on ACR, bridge and/or Lightroom (I cover most Photoshop topics – but these other areas are up for grabs)
- freebies for all readers here with step by step teaching – of sample products – anything from papers, templates, brushes, textures, etc that photographers can use in Photoshop
- contest prizes – I want to do some fun contests coming up. I have one big one soon in which I will donate something I won recently ($900 value). But I love all types of prizes catered to photographers. So if you have something you want to promote, one great way to get exposure is give one away here. With the holidays coming up, if you have things that work well as gifts, this is an especially great time to do this.
- interviews – if you are friends with a photographer everyone talks about, and you think that person may want to be interviewed on my blog, I would love to have them.Photo Makeover | Fixing a major color cast | OnOne PhotoTunes 2
Next Post: Don’t Box Us In – great photo opportunity