I am proud to announce that Alisha Robertson of AGR Photography will be doing a 5+ part series on newborn photography here on MCP Actions Blog.
Alisha Robertson is an on-site, natural location photographer and mother of three. Since the inception of AGR photography in 2004, Alisha has made it her goal to capture the personality of her subjects. Whether she is creating portraits of newborns, babies or seniors, Alisha strives to make every experience an artful and unique rendering of those she photographs.
Her style is natural, classic and uncluttered, and she believes that the people she photographs should be the ultimate focus of her work. To Alisha, the heart of photography is about preserving the ever-evolving nature of time, capturing the moments that later become the defining touchstones of our lives.
Part 1 will be posted on Friday – so do not miss it. Here is an outline of what she will be covering in the weeks ahead:
- The Newborn Session – How to work with a newborn – tips, tricks and ideas to make your session a success
- Styles for Newborn Photography – Environmental newborn photography, props for newborn photography, working with the parents, classic and clean newborn photography
- Natural Light Newborn photography – Lighting a newborn with available light
- Posing a newborn – Step by step on getting your newborn into poses
- Newborn Photography Sales – Top selling products for Newborns
Next Post: MCP All in the Details Photoshop Action Set – NOW AVAILABLE