I am a Judge and Contributor to a great site called I Heart Faces. And every week they have a photo they send to a few people to work on a before and after shot. I participate when I can. This week’s edit was unique for me. I am not usually all about the text. But it turned out kinda fun so I wanted to share what I did and tell you quickly how I did it too.
What I did next to get to the after:
1. stretched the canvas
2. cloned tree or pole out (not sure what that was…)
3. Ran Peek-a-Boo Action from MCP Complete Workflow Action Set
4. Ran Grandma’s Quilt Action from MCP Frosted Memories Set
5. Ran Crackle Action from MCP Quickie Collection
8. Added Dark Brown Border by Expanding Canvas using a sampled color
9. Added Text and Adjusted the Opacity so it showed background through
10. Added Drop Shadow to the Text via layer styles
11. Resized and Sharpened using MCP Crystal Clear Web Sharpening and Resize
And here was the result:Shortcut Keys for Photoshop – A Must See – Save Time!!!
Next Post: Be Hired for Your Work – Not Your Prices…