Sandi Bradshaw is a full time custom photographer specializing in children and seniors in the Phoenix, AZ area. She is a mom to 4 boys, whom she homeschools, and is married to her best friend and biggest supporter. Her business officially began in November 2007, just 18 months ago, and she feels blessed every single day that she gets to work doing something that she loves so much.
Sandi also knows that her clients are the most important aspect of her business and she treats them as such…and because of that she has built a strong client base solely on word of mouth referrals. Her business is called Treasure the Time…and that’s exactly what she strives to accomplish for each of her clients…moments captured that they will treasure forever.
Starting next week Sandi will be blogging here on the MCP Blog on Photographing Seniors (one of her specialies). She is committed to posting between once to twice a month for the length of her series.
Her topics will include:
- Breaking into the senior market – tips and tricks for getting them in the door
- Senior specific locations – what makes for a good location – where to look – what to look for…
- Flattering posing – making them feel beautiful
- Post Processing seniors – beauty, grunge, and texture
- Viral Marketing Senior Style – getting them excited about your studio
- Products for Seniors – the nitty gritty on what to offer
Next Post: The Winner(s) of the Tracy Joy Camera Bag Set and Goodies