40 Top Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Tutorials from MCP Actions

Over the past year I have done many videos and shorter tips and tutorials. My readership has grown tremendously and many of you may have missed some of these. I wanted to make your lives as easy as possible and put them in one place.

Here are links to 40 popular Photoshop quick tips and tricks and video tutorials from the past year.  Just click on each to begin learning.  These are not in any particular order so just work your way down the list or pick the topics that interest you.

1. How to Use the Transform Tool in Photoshop
  33. A Better Way to Dodge and Burn in Photoshop
  34. Changing the Color of a Backdrop in Photoshop
  35. How to Make Your Photo into a Pencil Sketch
  36. How to Edit Silhouette Shots in Photoshop
  37. How to Burn the Edges and Add Vignettes
  38. How to Lose 10 Pounds in 1 Minute – the Photoshop Digital Diet
  39. Using Curves in CS4 (What is New)
  40. What to do When Photoshop Starts Acting Crazy
 40 Top Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Tutorials from MCP Actions

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

37 Comments and 1 Replies

Thank you so much Jodi!!! I am still learning on Photoshop so this will be wonderful! I love your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! Very helpful!

Beth B says:

Jodi,
    Seriously could you be anymore awesome? Thanks!!!

MariaV says:

These are fabulous. Thank you, Jodi.

Jill says:

OMG thank you thank you thank you!

Wow,

I’m glad you posted this in the 31DBBB forum. Hopefully, I’ll be getting Photoshop soon and now know where to look for some amazing tips.

Thanks.

• admin says:

Opinionated Ant – yes – please come back when you get Photoshop. Lots of Goodies here for you – and even more tips and tutorials!

[...] MCP Actions Blog : 40 Top Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Tutorials [...]

Tira J says:

Oh my gosh! My head is spinning. That is like an entire weekend’s worth of information. Thanks for posting the links all in one spot. You are the BEST!

michelle sparks says:

This is so awesome!! thank you for sharing and taking the time to put this together.

Mary says:

Oh boy!!!!!!! A treasure trove of information! Can’t thank you enough!

OMG, I love you right now!!!

Kristin Cook says:

you’re awesome.

Tina Harden says:

Holy WOW! This is Terrificly Wonderful! Jodi you are the BEST!

Rose says:

This is the BEST Jodi! Thanks so much, I tagged this page on my delicious site so I can come back to it again and again, wonderful!

Thank you so much for all of this information! This is my first year in business (I recently started my blog and I finally have a website up and running) and I really enjoy reading your helpful tips and suggestions! I haven’t been able to check your blog in a few days so I just went through the posts I have missed and I REALLY enjoyed the one a few days ago about shooting RAW vs jpeg. Thank you for all of your help!

Diane Stewart says:

Jodi, These tutorials are awesome. Thank you so much. Just little bits of info that really help!! I do have a question, I noticed in your texture tutorial that you have the textures in your windows dropdown (I think that is right) how do you get them there? Or more basic, where do you download them to and how do you organize them. Also, did you download each texture one at a time or can you download in sets? Thanks for any info……..

Alanna says:

Jodi you rock, thank you for this info!

Jessica says:

Thanks so much for all the tips! Awesome site!!!

Sue says:

What an amazing resource! Thanks!

Kristi says:

Wow! I have learned so much from you Jodie – you are the bomb diggity! Thanks again for spreading your knowledge around – it is so appreciated!

OMG – you are a DOLL!! THANK YOU!

Alison says:

Thank-you so much for this list. I use your tute’s ALL the time, so this reduces my seaching time greatly. Thanks for all you do!

aimee says:

dang, you are amazing – thank you!

Katy G says:

This is awesome since I’m fairly new to reading your blog. I had no idea you had so many great tutorials on here! Don’t know if you’ve ever covered this or not, but I’m trying to resize my images so clients who buy the files can only print to 11×14 and not sure how to do it (don’t know max. pixels there should be to print up to that size, but not any larger). I don’t want to necessarily crop the photos, just want to limit the size they can print for themselves. Any ideas?

Jackie Beale says:

WOW this is wonderful!! I am always looking for things to learn in photoshop. It’s an endless journey for me but you have just made it so much easier :) Thanks so much Jodi

Lori Kelso says:

I’ll be adding this page to my favorites!! Thanks Jodi!

Andrea says:

Oh My Goodness! This is a gold mine! I love you!!

Nancy says:

Thanks so much – I utilize your tips and actions every day. Especially the web sharpening action!

Lynsey T says:

This is a great post! I always use your tips but have yet to comment. You always have such helpful tips and I just wanted to say thanks!

Tamara says:

A very big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

jean smith says:

you seriously are a wealth of knowledge and we appreciate you so much sharing it all with us! this was a fabulous post!

Misty Sparks says:

Thank you, Jodi!! :)

trisha says:

Thank you so much! WOW! You are the best!! : )

patti schultz says:

I love reading your blog and love your eye doctor/dentist actions. I am a newby and was wondering is there a way to crop someone out of a photo with out distoring the image and make the same printable size using photoshop cs