This time it’s your turn to teach me… I used video on my Canon 5D MKII – the high resolution video. Well my subjects were cute as you can see, but it looks like I was trembling. It was very shaky. Also, the quality not that great. It took me a few tries to learn how to focus better with it so one video is blurry and one a little more clear. The sound quality is lacking and I am thinking I need an external mic for video.
So if you want to hear Ellie and Jenna sing some Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, watch these. Or if you want to help me take a quick peek and then leave a comment telling me how I can:
- get better sound quality, less background noise and wind, etc
- get focus more consistently crisp
- have the video less shaky – tripod is an obvious answer but what if I am just out and about and no tripod available?
- any other tips shooting light video with the Canon 5D MKII
- if you have shot video with your professional SLR I would love to check it out – feel free to share a link in the comments too
Next Post: Blueprint of a Surfing Senior – Photoshop Actions Save the Waves