One of my customers, Stacy Rottach, sent me the following letter and the blueprint below. What a beautiful baby. Love her edit here. And those eyes – wow! If you have thoughts for her, I am sure she would love to hear from you in the comments too.
I was just doing a little editing (as usual) and wanted to show you how all of the EXCELLENT instruction you have given me over the last year has paid off! Now I know this image is far from perfect, but I was blown away at how much I have learned from you…and how I was able to make a otherwise-thought-of “muddy” shot look great! See attached!
(1) curves to brighten (as learned in your Curves Class)
(2) curves to correct skin tone (as learned in your Color Correction Class)
(3) ran Magic Skin (MCP Powder Your Nose – awesome!) to even out blotchy skin of this new babe
(4) ran MCP Eye Doctor to brighten up his gorgeous blue eyes
(5) finish off with MCP Crystal Clear Web resize & sharpen
Anyway, THANK YOU so much for all of the wonderful tutorials & guidance.. Your classes are amazing – and I continue to learn so much from you in your blog and website! YOU ROCK!
http://stacyannephoto.comThoughts on Well Known Photographers Breaking the Technical Rules of Photography
Next Post: Color Fixing Class Almost Full – New Date Added