I got this email and Blueprint submission from Alicia Cerva of A Thousand Words by Alicia.
Jodi – I took this picture of my daughter over the weekend, and wanted to share the actions I used from MCP. Thanks for sharing your talents with us! I love your actions. Thanks again! Alicia
Here is her photoshop blueprint and her before and after:
- Started with Crackle from the MCP Quickie Collection
- Then used MCP Touch of Light on her face and arms 85%
- Next used MCP Touch of Darkness on the background 100%
- Ran Color Burst from the MCP Complete Workflow Actions – all opacities at default and turned on “heat the color” layer.
- Then used MCP Magic Powder from the Magic Skin set on the Face and Arms 36%
- Next ran the MCP Eye Doctor: Catch lights – 40%, Whites – 12%, Sharp as a tack – 100%
- High Def Sharpening – Painted back skin with 70% opacity
Next Post: Winner of Lightroom 2 is…