I love my iPhone. Many photographers I know have an iPhone. And based on the amount of iPhone apps under the photography section of the iTunes store, clearly people want to use their iPhone for taking/editing photos or even as a photographer’s tool. A while back, I did a top 10 iPhone apps list. Well the minute you publish a list like that it gets outdated. I wanted to do another, but there are far too many apps for one person to know what is available. So I am hoping all my fellow readers/iPhone users will come post to the comment section of my blog or Facebook Fan Page and help me compile a list I can share in a week or two.
What are your favorite photography apps?
Please leave the following information so I can organize this list when I post it:
- Name of the app
- Description of the app
- How would you rate it – scale of 1-5 (5 being best) – what do you like and dislike about it
- Which category does it fall into:
- helps in taking pictures on the iPhone
- helps in editing pictures on the iPhone
- gives advice/tutorials on on photography or photoshop
- photographer’s portfolio
- great social media app for photographers to connect
- great business tool to help photographers
- other: write what category you would put it in
- Write anything else you feel would be helpful for me to include when I publish the article
Next Post: Will the iPad Change Photographers Forever?