Free Photoshop Action + Video: To Add Texture to Photos in Photoshop

facebook Free Photoshop Action + Video: To Add Texture to Photos in Photoshop twitter Free Photoshop Action + Video: To Add Texture to Photos in Photoshop plusone Free Photoshop Action + Video: To Add Texture to Photos in Photoshop

Thousands of people have downloaded the FREE Texture Applicator Photoshop Actions Set since its release just over a month ago. But now there’s another reason to celebrate! Finally, a video tutorial teaching you how to use this photoshop action to add textures to your photos. Sometimes texture is just too much for skin, so I will also teach you how to mask off texture from selective parts of the image.

To use this action you will want to find some great textures.

Free Photoshop Action + Video: To Add Texture to Photos in Photoshop

Jodi Friedman is the founder of MCP Actions. She designs popular Photoshop actions and teaches Photoshop to photographers across the globe.

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

12 Comments and 0 Replies

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

betsy says:

thanks, jodi! the texture applicator action has made life so much easier! as always, your actions are simply awesome!

Laser says:

Thanks for the video tutorial – it is very helpful.

Honey says:

Thank you Jodi … just when I thought I would turn off the video because I already knew how to do it you threw in that end tip and BOOM I learn from you again! You rock! I never knew how to select multiple things in one photo and blurring the texture and not just masking it out is brilliant! I will use that on flowers so the texture is heavier in the background … leaving the overlay effect will be so nice!

Emily Dobson says:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your blog, and all of the effort you put into posting QUALITY blogs day in and day out.

So helpful!!! Thank you, Jodi!

Barbara says:

thank you so much for the video helps so much in understanding how to do this.

Pam says:

I have learned more from you and your video tutorials, that apply to what I actually need to work with, than any college class I have taken for PS.
    Thank you for all the work you do to make our lives easier!
    I did download the free texturizer action but haven’t used it yet.
    Can’s wait to start playing with it now.
    Thanks, Jodi!

Well done. Thanks for sharing … again!

ashley says:

Hi there,
    I tried to do the edits a little while ago, but when I right-clicked it didnt give me the option to rastersize my photo? Any suggestions? I think the brush would be easier, but I didnt like the way it looked?

[...] can be more.  Make sure it actually enhances the image.  Do not just use texture to use texture. This video can teach you how to take texture off the skin of subjects or remove the color tone from it or blur [...]