MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web… Again!

facebook MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again! twitter MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again! plusone MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!

Coming Monday, February 8th, 2010…

In 2008, MCP Actions introduced the revolutionary “Blog It Boards.” These photoshop actions changed the way photographers prepared and displayed 2 or more images at a time on the web.  As often happens with unique products that fill a need, they were eventually imitated in various forms. I never would have thought to trademark the name “Blog It Board.”

Photographers loved the time saved using this tool, but one question often arose. “Can I use these to prepare just one photo at a time?” Since the answer was “no” I added it to my list of “future action sets.”

On Monday, your dreams and wishes will become a reality with the all new “Finish It” photoshop action set.

You will be able to save more time and make your photos look incredible on websites, blogs, Facebook, Flickr and any other web portal. With a couple of quick clicks of the mouse you will be able to:

• Prepare your images for the web
  • Resize for blogging or websites
  • Sharpen for the web
  • Add frames, brand it bars or color blocks
  • Change colors at the click of a button
  • Round out your images
  • Pop your logo on

Just “click” play.

This set will be compatible with Photoshop CS2, CS3, and CS4 and many versions of Photoshop Elements too.

Here are a few of the unlimited possibilities created using the Finish It action set. 35 different “styles”are available – colors are fully customizable. These actions are for web actions, not meant to be printed.

Example of “Built It”

build it rounded color block right copy 600x600 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!
pin it4 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!

Example of “Brand It”

brand it right large 600x782 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!
pin it4 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!

Example of “Frame It”

frame it oversized 600x830 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!
pin it4 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!

Example of “Round It”

round it heavy blog 600x414 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!
pin it4 MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!

MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web... Again!

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

31 Comments and 2 Replies

[...] 1 votes vote MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web… Again! Coming Monday, February 8th, 2010… In 2008, MCP Actions introduced the revolutionary [...]

Ooh, I need this!! Can’t wait!

Susan Gertz says:

This looks like a wonderful product. I am wondering, does it include the option of adding the file name of the photo as a reference for online proofs?

Kirsten says:

Anxiously awaiting this set… can not wait!

Heidi Trejo says:

Love this! You are so creative in helping make life easier.

Christy Lynn says:

Love it, can’t wait to get it. Thanks so much!

Beth B says:

These look PERFECT!! Can’t wait to get my hands on them!

This is totally what I needed!! You always save me so much time Jodi! :)

Carrie Vines says:

Jodi.. you did it again! Thank you so much for all that you do! I can’t wait!!!

Susan Gertz says:

For something specifically to add file names to proofs, has anyone used Proofmaker (which advertises on this site) or Proofbuilder Pro?

This is EXACTLY what I’ve been waiting for….I’m so excited to see that some are compatible with photoshop elements! Fantastic idea for this set too since everything is usually placed on the web long before it’s printed…thank you!

Cyndi says:

WOW Jodi, those look awesome! Can’t wait :)

Leslie says:

this looks great!! I love the rounded corners with colour blocks :)

Very nice. I really like these styles. I have seen some similar things over at Peahead Prints: http://peaheadprints.com/photoblog/
    It will be cool to try them out myself with the new actions.

Jody says:

Do you have a price on this yet Jodi? Love it!

Toni says:

I LOOOOOVE these Jodi! Awesome job!

Caryl says:

I am lovint this new action of yours… can’t wait.. it will save me so much time… thanks so much your hard work is so appreciated…

I went right over and bought them. I give them an A+, but I also would have liked a version that makes a vertical picture into a horizontal (like the rounded block on right but wider. Just an idea.

Ethan says:

Hey Jodi,
    I noticed on your site that they are actually on sale right now. Should we wait until Monday?

• Ethan,

Very observant of you. As long as you have PS CS2, CS3, or CS4, you can buy now. Launch day is Monday, as the Elements set is getting finished up. And the set should only show if you search for it. If you go under categories, it will not show. I needed it up to make changes to wording and to see how it displayed.

Thanks! Jodi

I have been wanting rounded edges with a colour band for so long and now I can have it!!! YAY MCP these look great… cant wait to purchase..

Kate says:

Jodi, I’m so excited for these!!! I cant wait till monday!!!

marissa moss says:

jodie- is there a way we can edit the action to adjust the radius of the rounded corners? or could we only adjust that after the action has played? or not at all? thanks!!!

Not at all – but for the “Round It” actions – there are a few different ones with different radiuses.

Julia says:

I bought mine today, and I’ve been playing….I LOVE them!! T

LOVE this! Can’t wait to see it Monday :)

Amy says:

I am so excited about this! It wills speed up my workflow so much!

aimee says:

just snagged them up!! and loving the new instant download…yay!

Pam says:

Incredible, Jodi! You are brilliant!

Rae Higgins says: