Even in the digital age, some traditional marketing materials are still needed. One such item is business cards. Business cards are often the “piece you leave behind” that represents your company, your work, and your brand. You need to make sure your cards make a statement and allows the recipient a way to connect with you later.
Today’s contest is sponsored by Color Inc Pro Lab, an advertiser on the MCP Blog. They printed my business cards and sent me samples using a few different finishes: gloss, pearl and watercolor. They are all really nice, but for my particular cards, I am in LOVE with the pearl finish. It gives the cards an almost metallic look and they are just beautiful in person.
Do you need new business cards? Color Inc. is giving 4 lucky winners 250 double sided business cards in the finish of their choice.
To enter (you may do entry 1 or 1, 2, and 3 for more chances to win) -winners will be picked at random on Sunday, February 28th.
1. Leave a comment on the blog for this post (not on Facebook) – and answer the following for your 1st entry:
- What information do you feel is important to have on a business card for a photographer?
- Do you think photographers should have photographs on their card? Why do you feel this way?
- What information should be on a business card? Win 2-sided business cards by commenting here: http://bit.ly/mcpcicontest
- Do you think photographers should have pictures on business cards? Win 2-sided business cards by commenting here: http://bit.ly/mcpcicontest
3. Ask your blog readers what they think business cards should have on them, by doing a quick summary of this post and its questions; then link them here so they can comment. Come back here and leave a comment with a link to your blog post for your third entry.
And for those of you who want to order business cards now, Color Inc is doing a promo for 10% off through Sunday the 28th of February by using the code: biz10.Previous Post: What To Do If Photoshop Goes Crazy?
Next Post: Portrait Photography Trends & Fads: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly