The Kissing Post…. Do you love taking pictures of people kissing?
This week’s MCP Facebook Fan share theme is kissing. We received more than 350 entries? It was so fun looking through all these emotional photos and expressions of love.
For those who are new here, the way this works is:
- The theme is posted to Facebook. So join me here so you do not miss out.
- Photographers send in photos that fit the theme (usually over a day or two) – re-sized to 600px wide.
- My twin 8 year old girls are the judges – they pick 10 (or maybe up to 12-15) to share on the MCP Blog (remember since they are the judges – you are dealing with 8 year old thoughts on photography as well as the subject matter).
- I create a post, like this one and share the photos alongside links to the photographer’s website.
- Those that did not make it, do NOT feel bad. First off, there are no prizes. Secondly, I get hundreds of entries. Thirdly, I still want you to share. You can now share in two ways. Either upload your 600px wide jpg image to the comments (BRAND NEW feature here). It will show as a thumb and people can click through these! Or you can upload it to the MCP Flickr Group. Or both!
*** Next theme is “April Showers – deadline is tomorrow. Send in your umbrella shots, raining shots, muddy boots, shots, and anything you think of when you hear “April Showers.”
So now for the fun! Kissing photos. I hope these inspire you. My twins are at that stage where they said “ewwww” to 98+% of the photos. They think kissing is gross. So it was humorous watching them go through this many submissions. And while it helped narrow things down, as they excluded so many for that reason, some amazing photography and kissing pictures got left behind because of the 8 year old “ewwww” mentality.
Here are their top picks – the ones that made them laugh, smile, and say “cool” or “fun.” Please remember to add your favorite kissing photo to the comment section (your entry that was not picked or others if you just missed it on FB – just upload your photo sized at 600px wide – and we can have an amazing kiss shots.
Kara May Photography Heidi Brand Photography
Wishful Thinking Photography Teresa Sweet Photography
Ruby Joon Photography
Julie Mitchell Photography
Traci Todd Photography Captured Photography by Maggie Kid Pics Photography Previous Post: How to Capture Kissing Photos Without Awkwardness
Next Post: Blueprint: Use Photoshop Actions to Add Drama to Your Photos