Are you looking for marketing materials for your photography business?
I am so excited for this contest. Elena Wilken of EW Couture Collection has beautiful templates, cards, and marketing materials for photographers. And she has generously donated amazing prizes for the contest.
The Prizes: 3 winners total
- Grand Prize: A $200 gift certificate to the EW Couture Store.
- 2 other lucky winners will win their choice of a senior announcement templates set.
Plus for everyone else:
- And for all MCP Readers, make sure you download some of her FREE photography marketing materials and templates and Free Christmas Cards for photographers.
- 20% off anything at EW Couture : Use the code “mcp20″ – Wednesday(24th) through Monday(29th – midnight MST)
How to enter:
- Write in the comments on this post (not on Facebook notes or wall) – your best marketing tip. Share your “best” marketing tip you use in your photography business to help it grow. The tip can be something that would work for general photography or even a marketing tip for a specific type of photography. Share what helps bring in business, creates word of mouth, or gets your name out there. If you are not in business, you can share a marketing idea that worked on you as a consumer or one you wish to try in the future. I will take some of best marketing tips for photographers and combine them into a future post, since many do not read through comments. So by participating, you are agreeing that I may use your ideas in a future article. If desired, you can add a picture to support your idea in the comments.
*** Other ways to get bonus contest entries ***
Here are a small sampling of the offerings you can choose from as the grand prize winner.
Elena W is a graphic designer by trade and education and a self taught photographer. She started creating templates first, as little thank you gifts for photographers who have offered her inspiration and help in her journey.
And that’s how EW Couture was born, still in its baby stage. Expect the release of a lot more fun, elegant and trendy products in the months and years to come. Products that bring additional value to your business.
Elena lives with her husband and 2 and a half year old in Portland, Oregon and works full time as a graphic designer.
She is also continuing to make available monthly, free templates and resources for photographers through her newsletter.Previous Post: 5 Keys to Searchability and SEO for Photographers
Next Post: My Camera Takes Really Nice Pictures