Please participate in the MCP Back to School Blog Survey. Multiple Choices * Easy * Win Prizes! I need your help to determine the direction and future of the MCP Blog.
While I am sure the blog cannot be all things to all photographers, I want to learn what the majority of readers like, dislike, and what they want to see more or less of on my blog in the future. Please take a few minutes and answer each of the polls below to help mold the direct of the MCP Blog. If you have thoughts that are not covered in the polls, or that you want to expand on, please leave your thoughts or ideas in the comment section below.
Thank you for your participation. The more feedback I get, the better I can understand your needs.
HOW TO WIN:
- And as an extra incentive, after completing your “Back to School Questionnaire,” just leave a comment on this post saying that you answered all the questions. Winners will be drawn at random.
- For an extra entry, tell your friends about MCP, by writing on your personal or business Facebook Wall – and linking to my blog. Come back and let us know you did.
- For another extra entry, go my the MCP Fan Page, and under my logo on the left, click “Suggest to Friends” – and recommend the MCP Fan Page to your friends on Facebook. Come back and let us know you did.
- 3 names will be chosen at random to each receive $50 gift certificates for the MCP Actions Store (good on Photoshop action purchases only).
- 3 additional names will be chosen to win Canon & Nikon Lens Mugs (I have one of each to give away – so if you have preference, please indicate that – Canon 25-70, Nikon 24-70, Canon 70-200).
Winners will be announced once I have a strong enough sampling. Around 1,000 is what I am thinking. I will keep you posted on the Facebook Wall.
Thank you so much for participating. Make sure to leave your comment telling us you completed your “MCP Questionnaire” so you are entered in the contest.Representing Yourself as a Professional Photographer in Your Community
Next Post: Photography: Scoring Vintage Items for Photoshoots (Even for Free!)