FREE Photoshop Card Templates for Thanksgiving and Holidays + Digital Paper Pack + Free Alphabet Letters
MCP Actions, in conjunction with Angie from Photo Card Boutique, are excited to give you an amazing FREE gift package for the Holiday Season! These templates, digital papers and letters are compatible with Photoshop and Elements! In exchange for downloading, all we ask is that you please share this download by linking to this post on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or any photo forum – we want as many photographers downloading this exciting giveaway as possible.
You special exclusive FREE Photoshop Templates, Papers, and Glitter Alphabet include:
- One – 5×7 Thanksgiving 2-Sided Photo Card Template: Fully adjustable,Photoshop file so you can change the card, text and design. “Blessing” comes off so it can be used for any Thanksgiving pictures.
- 6 beautifully designed digital papers (12×12″ at 300 res): Use these with the photo card to change the look – or use them with the MCP Rounded Storyboard Templates (Rounded Blog It Boards & Print It Boards)
- 4 Holiday/Christmas Photo Card Templates: Includes three 2-sided 5×7 templates, one 5×5 photo template – 3 of the designs can be used in the new Millers Luxe card sizes! All can be used without the die-cut layers at any printer, and used as single or double-sided cards.
- 26 digital glitter letters: A full alphabet that can be used to customize the Holiday Cards – you can use the card for Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hanukkah or just about anything you desire.
- Free Video Tutorials showing you how to customize the cards, add in your images, and more…
Remember that when you purchase $5 or more from Photo Card Boutique by November 30th, using the code “mcp-actions” at checkout – you will get a $5 reward gift card good toward a future purchase at her store.
Please click the images below to download each set.
Holiday Glitter Alphabet with all 26 letters – customize your cards for Christmas, Holidays, Hanukkah and more.
Video tutorial on how to insert photos into card templates using clipping masks:
Video tutorial on how to change papers in the card templates – using digital papers to customize cards:Previous Post: Winners of the Photo Card Boutique Giveaway!
Next Post: Speed Up Your Workflow – Batch Editing, Presets, and Resizing/Sharpening