Our top 20 holiday gifts ideas for photographers under $50 guide! Of all the amazing, fun photography gadgets, my favorite is definitely the NEW SLR Camera lens mugs. We will be giving away 3 of these on Sunday night. Come back to the blog to see if you win.
To Enter: You must complete both bullet points to be eligible.
- Visit the MCP Experience on Facebook. Click the “share” button on your favorite tab to spread the word about our new “custom” page. Come back to this blog post and tell us which tab is your favorite. If you have any ideas you have for our Facebook page to make it even more exciting in the future, let us know.
- Post a comment, also on the blog, and tell us if you would want the Canon or Nikon lens mug if you win. And let us know how you would use it – coffee, tea, pencil holder, magic trick to fool people, etc…
For extra entries:
- Write a short blog post about your favorite MCP Actions products and/or our new Facebook Page, and link back to us in each place. Come back and share a link in the comments, to your post.
- Spread the word on Facebook and/or Twitter about this contest and then come back here and let us know you did.
- twitter example post: Win a Camera Lens Mugs from @mcpactions and @photojojo. It’s the perfect gift for any photographer. Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/lensmgs
- facebook example post: Win one of three Camera Lens Mugs, your choice of Nikon or Canon, from MCP Actions! These are the perfect gift for any photographer. Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/lensmgs
These mugs hold 11 oz of liquid
Plastic faux lenses with stainless steel lining
Lens cap included
The Nikon 24-70 one even zooms
The Canon 24-105 – well – I love Canon
Top 20 Hottest Holiday Gift Ideas for Photographers for $50 or Less
Next Post: How to Photograph Star Shaped Bokeh for the Holidays