This Photoshop actions
Blueprint Fan Share was submitted by Amber Snead, who wanted a higher contrast vintage look.
The step-by-step Blueprint:
- This photo was underexposed and lacked contrast. I started by using the Quickie Collection to address these issues:
- Ran Extreme Fill Flash action to brighten the entire photo
- Used Color Flair – this action lifted the midtones and also added definition and light color pop
- To add a small amount of dimension in the midtones I used the defog action, Light Fog Fixer.
- Next I used the Complete Workflow, Touch of Color, to make the photo look even better before my last steps.
Previous Post: Play the MCP Name Your Price Game for Photographers
Next Post: Pricing Help + Winners of the Easy as Pie Pricing Guide for Photographers