This week THREE photographers will win this fun new product by Color Inc Pro Lab – Slim Float Mounts. Below, you can see how I used the MCP Rounded Print It Board actions to create this fun collage of images and then printed it on this exciting product.
What is a Slim Float Mount?
Here is how Color Ind describes their product: Made of solid wood 3/8” ready to hang Slim Float Mounts are a great way to creatively showcase any of your favorite family, wedding, newborn or senior portraits! Each Slim Float Mount is professionally finished with a smooth black or white laminate beveled edge and your choice of one of our 4 quality finishing options. Additionally, all Slim Float Mounts arrive with a pre-cut keyhole slot on the back, ready to hang! Available in Print Finishing Options: Canvas/Satin/Matte/Velvet and your choice between black or white edging under the “Options” tab in ROES.
- 3 lucky winners will each get a 16×20 Slim Float Mount (each is up to a $90 value depending on finishing options).
- Everyone! For one week only, today through the 15th of June, 2011, you can get 15% Slim Float Mounts at Color Inc by using the code: mcpslim15
- Leave a comment describing what image or collage of images you might like to print if you win.*
Extra Entries: for a better chance to win
- Spread the word on Social Networking Sites like Facebook, Blogs, Forums as allowed, Twitter, Stumble Upon, etc. and let them know of this contest. Each time you do this, up to five, you get an extra entry. Leave each as a comment, and tell us where you posted.
- If you “like” MCP Actions on Facebook for the first time. If you are already a fan, you do not get an extra entry for this.
- As always, if you display a link to our website, or our MCP Banner on your blog’s sidebar, you get an additional entry for this. Just add an extra comment.
- Winners will be chosen and announced on the MCP Blog on the evening of Sunday, June 12th.
- To qualify, winners must leave a comment directly to this post on the MCP Blog, not on Facebook or Facebook Notes.
Previous Post: Celebrity Photography: How to Get Started with Event Photography
Next Post: Blueprint: Photoshop Actions Make Color Pop and Contrast Fast and Easy