Now you have a chance to attend their He Said She Said Photography Workshop for FREE. They will be covering everything from pre-production (location, style and creativity, etc), to production (posing and working with your subject, lighting with off camera flash, etc), and finally, to post production (workflow, post processing, and everything business). They say “where one is weaker, the other is strong, and together, we offer a complete package with tons-o-knowledge.”
What does this mean? What is included? When is it?
- The workshop will take place on September 17th, 2011, with an optional lighting day on September 16th, 2011 in Detroit, Michigan.
- The winner will receive a free seat at the workshop on both days ($1350 value)!
- The winner will ALSO receive a one-on-one (well one-on-two) breakfast or lunch the following day with Travis and Jean to ask questions, get a portfolio review, etc!!!
Who can win?
- Any photographer who wants to learn from Jean and Travis!
What is not included?
- You will need to cover transportation, such as airfare, and lodging, food, spending money, etc… But it will be SO worth it!
What if I win but cannot attend? What if I am not sure about the dates or if I can get to Detroit, etc? Can I still enter?
- If you win, you have four options: (1) attend, learn a lot and have a blast, (2) transfer workshop to a friend – this does not mean sell it and it cannot be given away on your blog, (3) let us know and we can draw another winner, (4) use it on a future He Said, She Said Workshop within one year (but keep in mind, no future dates are currently set and there are no guarantees these will work for you)
To Enter the Giveaway:
- Leave a comment. After reading the post from yesterday,come back and tell us the most interesting thing you learned and how attending this workshop could help you, your photography or your photography business (leave your answers in the comment section of the blog*).
- Please like us on Facebook. Make sure to “like” MCP Actions on Facebook.
For Extra Entries:
- Spread the word through social networking. Post about this contest or about what you love about MCP Actions on any social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Stumble Upon, etc. For every place you post, come back and add a comment with a link sharing where you did this. You can get up to 5 extra entries for this – any additional may be deleted.
Add the MCP Actions banner (or a text link to our site) on your blog- please use the text “Photoshop actions for photographers” and link to our site. For the banner, grab the code from the sidebar. Once you add this, leave a comment* and let us know you did.
What if I don’t win?
- Well, that would be a bummer. But if you don’t win, and really want to come, Travis and Jean are offering anyone mentioning MCP Actions $150 off of the registration fee.
Contest Rules and Deadlines:
- The contest starts on Wednesday, July 27th, 2011 at 9am eastern time. The winner will be selected via random.org on the evening of Sunday, July 31st, 2011.
- To increase chances of winning, participate in the “extra” entries.
- * Comments must be posted on the MCP Blog, not in the notes section of Facebook. Follow the link to this post on MCP Actions Blog for your entries to qualify.
- Winner is responsible for any travel related fees, including but not limited lodging, food, and travel to Detroit, Michigan.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- This contest is sponsored by MCP Actions and He Said, She Said Workshops.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Photographer Interview: He Said, She Said ~ Two Different Perspectives
Next Post: Quick, Easy Urban Post Processing Using Photoshop Actions