Every year I like to learn what photo editing software is most popular with our readers. This helps us at MCP Actions decide where we will focus efforts for new products and free video tutorials. As a result of past surveys, we have introduced more for PSE Photoshop Elements users.
Please take a second to vote. Just add a comment if you wish to explain your choice or if your software was not listed. We are interested in hearing what primary photo editing software you use rather than what plug-ins or actions you use.
We would appreciate you sharing this via Facebook, Twitter and other social networking so we can get a wide sampling of photographers.
What photo editing software do you use most? (pick up to 3)
- Photoshop CS4 or CS5 (1,396 Votes)
- Lightroom 2 or 3 (1,071 Votes)
- Elements 8 or PSE 9 (696 Votes)
- Adobe Camera Raw (317 Votes)
- Photoshop CS3 or earlier (291 Votes)
- Gimp, Picasa, or other free program (238 Votes)
- Other (181 Votes)
- Elements 7 or earlier (164 Votes)
- Aperture (129 Votes)
- iPhone, iPad or Droid apps (123 Votes)
- Paint Shop Pro (93 Votes)
- Lightroom 1 (28 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,120
Next Post: Use ACR and Photoshop Elements to Work Magic on Point & Shoot Camera Photos