It’s Here! The Ultimate Presets Collection for Lightroom
You already rely on MCP Actions for Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to help you create gorgeous, artistic images with minimal time and effort. Now, we’re offering Lightroom users the same one-click convenience and eye-catching results.
Whether you shoot RAW or JPEG images, you’ll appreciate the time and energy you’ll save by using MCP Quick Clicks Collection presets for processing all your photos. Make subtle changes or dramatic edits–all completely reversible. Give all the images from one shoot a consistent style in just seconds.
What Are People Saying?
“Amazing, awesome, fantastic, wonderful. Everything works together for a complete workflow. The fact that you can layer presets without resetting is genius!”
- Jean Smith, www.jeansmithphotography.com
“MCP Quick Clicks Collection is such a simple, fun way to jazz up any image! The variety of looks that you can achieve with just this one set of presets is endless. It’s the best set of presets that I’ve ever used!”
- Haleigh Rohner, www.haleighrohner.com
MCP Quick Clicks Collection includes more than 200 photographer-tested presets for every shooting situation. We’ve organized them into five sections to help you find just the effect you’re looking for without wasting time clicking through your settings. It’s like having 5+ mega sets in one.
- Building Blocks fine-tune your photos’ exposure and color settings, giving you a flawless foundation for layering on additional looks.
- Quick Clicks Color presets give you one-click access to gorgeous color-enhancing results.
- Quick Clicks Black & White presets include a full range of monochrome looks plus a menu of color tints and options.
- Finishing Enhancers help make your photos pop with effects ranging from fill flash to customizable vignettes.
- Quick Clicks Customizers allow you to save your favorite combinations so you can apply them any time with a single click.
Presets: What’s the Difference?
Unlike Actions, presets don’t work in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. They work in Adobe Lightroom. To use MCP Quick Clicks Collection Presets, you’ll need:
- For Lightroom (LR) version: Lightroom 2, Lightroom 3, or Lightroom 4
RAW or JPEG: What’s Your Flavor?
Whether you shoot RAW, JPEG, or both, there’s a version of MCP Quick Clicks Collection optimized for you. In Lightroom 2 and 3, there are separate presets for Raw and JPG. In LR 4, the each preset works on both Raw and JPG.
Get Up and Running with Lightroom
Got two hours? Master the most important photo importing, editing, and organizing functions Adobe Lightroom offers. Lightroom pro Erin Peloquin walks you through the Lightroom workflow step by step in this live “Beginner’s Bootcamp” class. She’ll help you set up Lightroom to work for your shooting style, import photos efficiently, use Lightroom’s powerful editing tools, and export your finished work to print or share.
Class size is limited to 15 participants. Our 1st Lightroom Bootcamp is October 25th at 8:30pm Eastern time.MCP Project 52 Recap Week 41 and Introduction to Week 42
Next Post: Photographing Perfect Sunset Silhouette Portraits Every Time