One way to up sell as a photographer is to offer framing options to your customers. Today Fanciful Frames is giving away a $250 credit to their online store. Fanciful Frames is owned by a husband and wife team. Dane and Haleigh Rohner (one of our MCP Project 52 moderators) started this company about 6 months ago. They started selling their frames to the public and offering wholesale accounts to photographers and boutique owners about 3 months ago.
Haleigh is a photographer in Arizona. She had been trying to find a frame shop that she could share with her clients. This concept came about and her handy hubby jumped on board…. and that’s how Fanciful Frames was created. Working together has added a whole new dynamic to their relationship, that they never knew before, and they LOVE it! Fanciful Frames now offers 9 different shapes and a variety of sizes. We have a large selection of color options that we offer to our customers too. With such a variety, anyone can find a color/shape/size combination for any room in their home, from their formal living room to their baby’s nursery.
THE GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
Fanciful Frames is giving away a $250 credit to their online store.
This contest is sponsored by MCP Actions and Fanciful Frames.
Winner will be picked via random drawing on the evening of Sunday, November 20th and announced on the MCP Blog. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Valid only where permitted by law.
Add your comments on our blog(not on our Facebook Wall or Notes section – these will NOT count)
For your 1st entry, reply to the questions below:
- Visualize your favorite photo. What color frame would you love to see it in? And how large would you want to print it?
Do you really want to win? Here are ways you can get additional entries:
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Just leave a comment and tell us where you shared about us. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, and more. One extra comment/entry per item.
- Add the MCP Actions Banner or a text link to MCP’s site on your blog (code can be found on the sidebar of our blog). Then come back and tell us you did.
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.
- Become a fan of MCP Actions and Fanciful Frames on Facebook.
Below is a small sampling of the many options Fanciful Frames offers.
Such fun designs and such a wide variety of colors… the options are endless.
They even offer small wallet sized frames that can be used on your wall in a cute display or as ornaments on your tree that are perfect for grandparent/teacher gifts, or for your own tree, to document your kiddos growth each year.How to Download Our Free Actions, Presets & Goodies from Facebook
Next Post: How to Share Your Photos on the MCP Facebook Wall