ENTER TO WIN Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3
One Day Contest: Win a 2 Hour MCP Actions Photoshop Training
The Prize: Lightroom 3
- Already have Lightroom? This prize package makes the perfect gift for a photographer friend or relative
- Remember to download our free Lightroom Presets – Mini Quick Clicks to try them out!
- Yes, it is true that Lightroom 4 is on the horizon. They just released the Public Beta today. Download it here. By having Lightroom 3, assuming Adobe follows it’s past upgrade paths, you will be able to get the new version for a fraction of buying LR4 once released. Plus it is likely at least a few months off (just guessing). We just downloaded the Lightroom 4 Beta. It looks great. We are excited about the new features and in the next few months will be creating a LR4 Version of Quick Clicks using these new features. Our current presets work in Lightroom 2 or 3, or in the Process Version 2010 in Lightroom 4 Beta.
Contest Rules:The winner will be picked Wednesday night, 1/11/12 via random drawing and announced on MCP Blog (it will be added to this post so check back). The prize will be sent out within 5 business days. Winner must watch our blog and contact us to redeem prize at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of the announcement. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Valid only where permitted by law. If the winner is outside the United States, they are responsible for shipping costs and any imposed taxes and tariffs.
Add a comment to our blog, not on Facebook, answering:
- Just add a comment and tell us what you like most about the MCP Actions Blog.
- Subscribe to my Facebook Feed here (I can’t accept more friends due to the 5k limit) but you can “subscribe.” It looks like this: . This is different than following us on our Facebook Page.
Do you really want to win? Here are ways you can get additional entries:
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Just leave a comment and tell us where you shared about us. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and more. You may also post about our contest to Pintrest or Google Plus. One extra comment/entry per item.
- Add the MCP Actions Banner or a text link to MCP’s site on your blog (code can be found on the sidebar of our blog). Then come back and tell us you did.
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.
And the winner is: Entry 1026 – Amy Woodell – CONGRATULATIONS!
Next Post: The BEST Way to Install Actions into Photoshop Elements