This contest is over. The winner is entry #: 1,234 – Teresa Schmid
Look for an exciting, new contest starting this Wednesday.
Every female photographer with a d-SLR wants a stylish way to carry her gear. If you want a camera bag to hold your camera, lenses, flash and even car keys and wallet, our giveaway this week has you covered!
One very lucky winner will get to pick the style and color of their new camera bag. Entering is easy. Read below for details.
Enter now. Here’s how…
- Winner’s choice of any color and style camera bag from Epiphanie.
- Visit the Epiphanie website and check out the large range of amazing styles and colors available – then come back here and add a comment indicating which you would pick if you win.
- Subscribe to our status updates and “Like” MCP Actions.
Increase your odds of winning. Do any or all of these extra credit items (add a comment/extra entry for each):
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Comment and tell us know where you shared. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, and more. One extra comment/entry per place shared.
- Add on your blog one of the following: MCP Actions Banner (html code on the sidebar of our blog) OR or a text link to our website (something like “MCP Photoshop Actions” or “MCP Lightroom Presets”)
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.
- Visit Epiphanie on Facebook and Twitter. Leave some love for them and let them know the MCP Actions sent you.
This contest is sponsored by Epiphanie and MCP Actions. It is open to participants only where permitted by law.
Winner will be picked via random drawing on the evening of Sunday, April 29th and announced on the MCP Blog. The winner will also be contacted by email. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Increase your odds by participating in our extra credit items.
Newborn Photography: How To Achieve The Blanket Fade In Camera
Next Post: Queensland, Australia: Here I Come