- a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard,
- a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter,
- a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile or
- a member of the same nation, party, etc
- comrade, chum, crony, confidant, backer, advocate, ally, associate, confrere, compatriot.
This week’s challenge was to capture the word “friend” in a photo. The photos poured into the Flickr gallery; 2 legged friends, 4 legged friends, young friends, old friends, friends having fun together and friends through thick and thin… my heart was smiling while looking through the gallery. Thanks for sharing your vision of friendship with us, it was a pleasure to see so much love. Here are some of the highlights from this week’s challenge:
Submitted by Alessandra Migliorini Photography
Submitted by Sheryl Salisbury
Submitted by Minkylina
Submitted by LLMphotos
SSubmitted by Bronwyn629
Submitted by Jillustrated
Submitted by Thesephotographs
Submitted by Nsphotos1
Submitted by ksphotography
Next week’s challenge is to capture a motion shot with blur. The gallery is already filling up with exciting action shots. We cannot wait to see yours.
Don’t forget, you could be the winner of a new Tamron lens this month! Check HERE for all the details.
We want to thank our corporate sponsors for Project MCP:Newborn Photoshop Actions Workflow: Quick, Easy, Effective
Next Post: How To Get Rid Of Your Talking About This Number on Facebook