Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

facebook Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights twitter Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights plusone Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

The weather is heating up for the summer and so is Project MCP! We hope the warmer temperatures will inspire you to head outside with your camera to capture all your summer memories. This week’s challenge was to capture “summer love” in a photo. The photos were amazing; here are some of the Project MCP Team’s favorites:

Summer Love anad Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights
pin it4 Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

Submitted by {Anand}

Summer Love Elle Zee Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights
pin it4 Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

Submitted by Elle Zee

Summer Love Carmony Photography Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights
pin it4 Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

Submitted by Carmony Photography

Summer Love AustinGG Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights
pin it4 Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

Submitted by austinGG

Keep those Summer Loving photos pouring into the gallery! Next week’s challenge is to take a night photo. Need some pointers on how to take a great night shot? Visit these past MCP blog posts:

Night Photography: How to Take Successful Pictures at Night – Part 1

Night Photography: How to Take Successful Pictures at Night – Part 2

Click away! We are excited to see how you are spending your summer nights.

We want to thank our corporate sponsors for Project MCP:

Project MCP: June, Challenge #1 Highlights

Project MCP

This post was written by a Project MCP Project Team Member. If you would like to contribute to the MCP Actions Blog, check out our Guest Writers Wanted page.

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

2 Comments and 0 Replies

Elle Zee says:

Thanks for featuring my chickadee! I read the night photography posts. I loved the articles and I can’t wait to try some night shots using the tips I learned. Thank you so much for all the wonderful information on your blog.

LLMphotos says:

I had read them early this week to help with my first night pictures and I agree that it was very helpful and now I look forward to trying.

I thank you also for the great information, easy to understand and very applicable. :)