This contest is now over. If you were not lucky this time, remember you can get $25 off a $75+ purchase at Shootsac by using the discount code: MCPSS12. Code expires 7/31/12.
The winner is Lauren Elizabeth Henry. Entry #602. Shootsac will be in touch about the prize!
Every hobbyist and professional photographer with a d-SLR needs a way to carry his or her gear. I love using my Shootsac while taking pictures to hold extra lenses and extra “stuff.” It holds your lenses and a flash while you carry your camera and do what you are best at – taking pictures!
The winner of this contest will get a newly redesigned Shootsac lens bag + choice of any one cover, subject to availability. I have had a Shootsac for years, and just got the newest version. It is even better than before – it has wider pockets so it easily fits my Canon 70-200 2.8 and it has swivel hooks so you don’t get tangled. I love the stylish new covers, but since I have a LOT of covers, the best news is that my older covers fit my new bag.
Wedding Photographer, Jasmine Star, Teaches You How to Pose Couples
Enter now. Here’s how…
- Shootsac Lens Bag with your choice of one cover, subject to availability.
- PROMO CODE for all: Everyone gets $25 off a $75+ purchase at Shootsac by using the discount code: MCPSS12. Code expires 7/31/12.
Add your comments on our blog post (not on our Facebook Wall/Notes section – these will NOT count)
For your main entry, reply to the questions below:
- Imagine if you could go anywhere in the world for just one hour, by magically snapping your fingers. In this “vision” you have your camera, three lens and a Shootsac. What destination would you pick and what three lenses would you bring (and you do not need to currently own them)?
- “Like” MCP Actions on Facebook unless you don’t use Facebook (go here to “like us” if you have not prior).
Increase your odds of winning. Do any or all of these extra credit items (add a comment/extra entry for each):
- Upload a photo on the MCP Actions Facebook Wall that you edited using MCP’s Photoshop actions or Lightroom Presets (they can be the free ones if you haven’t bought any yet). Tell us what actions or presets you used. For this to count, come back to this post and leave a comment letting us know you added one.
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Comment and us know where you shared. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, and more. One extra comment/entry per place shared. (Here is a sample tweet: Win a @Shootsac Lens Bag? via @mcpactions. Go here to enter: http://tinyurl.com/ssbag-giveaway #photography #photog)
- Visit Shootsac on Facebook and let them know that MCP Actions sent you
- Add one of the following to your blog: MCP Actions Banner (html code on the sidebar of our blog) OR or a text link to our website (something like “MCP Photoshop Actions” or “MCP Lightroom Presets”)
This contest is sponsored by Shootsac and MCP Actions. It is open to participants only where permitted by law.
Winner will be picked via random drawing on the evening of Sunday, July 1st and announced on the MCP Blog at the top of this post. Winners will also be contacted by email.Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Increase your odds by participating in our extra credit items.
Next Post: The Injustice of Fixing Photos in Photoshop: And An Edit Challenge