If you photograph newborn babies, you likely come across some with very yellow skin tones or jaundice. MCP’s Newborn Necessities Photoshop action set makes it easy to even out skin tones in seconds. In today’s video, I will show you how to quickly edit your yellow toned newborn images.
Steps used to edit image – all actions from Newborn Necessities:
1. Ran Pick Me Up Photoshop action at default opacity
2. Ran Blankets of Haze mix and match action and activated the It’s a Boy and Baby Bottle haze layers.
3. Ran Hush Jaundice Photoshop action and increased the layer opacity, see video.
4. Ran the “Pain on Red Baby Fix”- used a low opacity brush and painted on feet and hands.
5. Ran the Sharp Eyelashes
6. Ran Cool Vignette to finish the image
Since newborns often have skin color issues it is not always possible to get perfect straight out of camera images. The Newborn Necessities Photoshop action set can dramatically help edit color issues.Previous Post: Photography Pricing: The Right Way To Set Prices
Next Post: Project MCP: Highlights for July, Challenge #2