Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

facebook Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3 twitter Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3 plusone Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

The 2012 Summer Olympic Games may be over, but the memories, stories and honors will stay with those who watched forever. One of my favorite parts of the Olympic television coverage is the time they spend highlighting the athletes and telling their stories; I especially love those stories belonging to athletes from a “foreign” (in this case, not my own) countries because I love to hear the stories and learn about other cultures. This week’s challenge was to capture the essence of “your” country in a photo.

The Project MCP Team really enjoyed browsing the Flickr gallery at this week’s challenge photos. There were so many beautiful photos. Here are the team’s top 4 picks:

Submitted by mamamayerle

Submitted by Kphotography2012

Submitted by Darien Robertson

Submitted by Bronwyn629

Great work and thanks for all of your submissions!  Next week is the final week of August. Challenge #4 is to capture a photo of something gold. We cannot wait to view your submissions in the Flickr gallery.

If you are just joining Project MCP this week you can visit the main post to get started. Feel free to join in now, or go back to the beginning; either way, we would love for everyone to join in on the fun.

We want to thank our corporate sponsors for Project MCP:

Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

Project MCP

This post was written by a Project MCP Project Team Member. If you would like to contribute to the MCP Actions Blog, check out our Guest Writers Wanted page.