FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates

facebook FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates twitter FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates plusone FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates

vday rerelease 600x360 FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates
pin it4 FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates

Free Valentine’s Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Designs

Valentine’s Day is coming up and we wanted to share some card templates that are perfect for your personal use or for photographers to gift to their customers – Mini Cards and Accordion Templates.

In case you are a long time customer of MCP Actions, these cards may look familiar.  They the much requested re-releases from 2011 and 2012.

Thank you to the Elizabeth Grace Photographer for the polka dot Mini Valentine’s Day Card templates and to Photographer Cafe for the modern Mini Valentine’s Cards and Mini Accordion Books.

Just SHARE and then download.

Share This Page to download Free Valentine’s Day Templates
Free Valentine’s Day Templates

The templates are fully-layered .psd files, not actions.  These may not be modified and sold as layered files.

Basic Photoshop CS+ Instructions (may vary slightly in Elements):

• Unzip the file you download.
  • Open the Cards in Photoshop (FILE – OPEN). These do not get “installed” as they are just templates, not actions.
  • Insert your photo into the template. There are numerous ways to do this, from the place command, to copy and paste, to dragging the photo into the template.
  • Make sure to move your photo in the layers palette above the indicated layer, if it is not already there.
  • Resize if your photo is too large, by using the EDIT – FREE TRANSFORM. Hold the SHIFT key down while you drag one the corners in to resize, so the ratio stays the same, and the photo does not distort.
  • Clip the photo to the insert layer. There are many ways to do this.  The easiest to explain is to go to LAYER – CREATE CLIPPING MASK. (If you are using Elements, try CTRL + G or Command + G to clip). You can re-size more and move your image as needed.

If you are a more advanced user, you can add/delete/change colors. All fonts are customizable so you can match your studio’s design and color palette or go all-out with pink and red for Valentine’s Day!  If you do not have a particular font on your computer, you can search for it online, or you can just substitute it with one you own. Enjoy!

FREE Valentines Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Templates

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Google Plus

Previous Post:
Next Post:

35 Comments and 12 Replies

Michele says:

I just love your site. It has great information.
    Thanks for the mini cards and book. You rock!

Jessica says:

What size should these cards be printed to?

Phoebe says:

How wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing your time & talent!! So adorable!! Thank you!! :)

jackie says:

Thank you! these are adorable! (and I voted for MCP!)

Sheri says:

Thank you so much! You are AWESOME!! Just love your site :))

Kayla says:

Thank you so much! Voted for you guys and shared on facebook, I just love your work!

Tami says:

I am trying to unzip and it is saying it is password protected. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

Cindy says:

Voted for you. Thanks for all the great templates.

Charise says:

Thanks! Can I offer to create cards for my clients for a Valentines special using these templates?

Thank you! These are adorable! I’m a little confused about the wallet/business size-does that mean that when I go to print it I must choose wallet size? If I choose something bigger will it get pixel-y? Thanks!

I am using Photoshop Elements 11 and I’m trying to work with the design labeled “2 wallet design”-it’s the one with pink to the left and a yellow heart overlapping where the pink is and where the photo should be. I open my photo and drag it over the black and hit “command + G” (I’m using a Mac) and then re-size to fit, but it overlaps the heart, instead of the heart overlapping the photo. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you so much!

Jennifer says:

Thank you!

I am able to download but not open. It says “unable to unarchive” Any insight to what I’m doing wrong? (My on a MAC if that helps.)

Never mind, just got it to work.

Linda Hubbell says:

That was so kind. Thank you! Was just editing photos of my four month old niece and this were a perfect add on. I pinned and will brag about your your fabulous company!

Melissa says:

The accordion book is sized for “Bay Photo”…what does that mean? Also, it is 17.5″ x 3.25″…which I can’t technically print on my home printer. Any help for printing this would be appreciated.

[...] Free Valentine’s Day Mini Cards and Accordion Book Designs [...]

Thank you so much!! These are wonderful!! Thanks again!!

Candice Sandoval says:

Thank you so much, they are so awesome.

Jill says:

Thanks so much, I love the dots! I shared it on FB and pinned it too

These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing! I pinned and shared on Twitter :)

Trisha says:

Thank you so much for these wonderful cards :)

Carrie says:

It says I need a password to extract the files. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Kelly says:

awesome!!! Thank you!
    Pinned :)
    Kelly

Michael says:

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

These are great, and will come in quite handy!!!

Rene' says:

thanks for the freebies! when I try to unzip, it says I must enter a password???

Melissa says:

I’m having the same issue. When I try to extract the files it’s telling me I need a password.

• They are not password protected. It seems an extremely small % of you are seeing this on a specific windows OS. I would recommend using an extractor/unzip software like WinZip or 7Zip so they unzip properly. The built in one is what seems to be causing this.

Michelle says:

When I place a pic on the card and print it, a super sharp image is pixilated. I resized it to be an 8×10. Do you think that could be why? Is there anyway to make it not be pixilated at that size?

Thank you for any help! These are absolutely adorable :)

K8 says:

are there instructions on how to use the templates in lightroom?

Amy says:

Any suggestions or recommendations on a good lab for printing? I am having trouble finding anyone that prints 2.5×3.5.

Karen P says:

I’m trying and cannot seem to get my picture to load into the template. I am dragging it to a layer above the one that is marked but it sets it to a background layer and the other layers are no longer visible. Any thoughts?

shelline says:

Hi,

which lab do you suggest we print these at? CPQ has 2.5 X3.5 individual “prints” for like eighty something cents each, but since they are prints would have no envelopes, and in “press” nothing that small … and i didn’t see anything that small in Millers products?

shelline says:

I found some at bay Photo, however for a childs school valentine party $39.70 is a bit pricey! That’s for 40 but I don’t need that many! any other suggestions?!

shelline says:

Amy, I found an inexpensive solution .. just order sets of 8 wallets from your lab .. in special instructions ask them DO NOT DIE-CUT WALLETS, then just purchase a package of valentines from wal-mart and use the envelopes! lol . depending on how many you need .. total expense around $10 -$12

Hi I made this for my daughter’s Valentine but now am curious how to print it. I know it is an accordion book but at Miller’s and WHCC they have the hard cover. I don’t really need that. I can also print at home. The dimensions say 3.25 X 11.5. Any suggestions?