The winners of the MCP Texture Play Overlays are:
- Maria Sheehan – Entry: #536
- G. Olavarria – Entry: #957
We will email the winners tonight. Thanks everyone and check back Wednesday the 13th to find out more details on the textures set.
MCP Actions is excited unveil our upcoming product for Photoshop and Elements.
TEXTURE PLAY OVERLAYS
MCP’s Texture Play Overlays includes 75 unique designs to add instant depth and drama to your images. These hand-crafted textures and overlays tone, pop and texturize your images. It’s time to have some fun!
They will be available on Wednesday February 13th – with intro pricing.
But you can WIN THEM BEFORE YOU CAN BUY THEM. Here’s how:
- Leave a comment (on the blog post) and tell us if you have used textures in the past. If yes, what do you like most about blending textures with your photos?
- To be eligible for consideration you need to be a newsletter subscriber. If you are not already, subscribe by clicking here and adding your email.
The winner will be picked on Sunday the 10th and announced at the top of this post. If we get more than 1,000 entries, we will pick 2 winners.
Earn Extra Credit: Where you one of those kids in school who liked doing a little more?
- Get a “bonus” entry for each of the following: PIN a photo in this post, LIKE us on Facebook, and/or post about this contest on Facebook or Twitter. Leave a comment telling us which you did.
Since photographers are visual, here are a few images from the upcoming set:
Whether you are looking to go bold:
Or bright and soft:
Or something in between…
The possibilities are endless! Check back in one week to learn all the details.
Back to Basics Photography: Shooting Manual – How to Get Proper Exposure
Next Post: Are You Ready To Play?