If you find yourself stressed out while editing images, we are here to help. Learn to go from the BEFORE to the AFTER quickly.
The video at the bottom of this post will teach you in depth. But here are the products we used in this edit:
- Skin Smoothing - Magic Skin Photoshop Actions
- Eye Enhancements - Eye Doctor Photoshop Actions
- Fixing stray hairs and acne – Spot Healing Brush Tool (part of Photoshop)
- Reducing Under Eye Circles/Shadows – Patch Tool (part of Photoshop)
- Reducing Shiny Spots on Skin - Bag of Tricks Actions
- General workflow and toning - Fusion Actions
You certainly could do more of the work by hand, but you will save time if using these products.
Watch the retouching video tutorial now:How to Successfully Market Your Photography to High School Seniors
Next Post: MCP Photography and Editing Challenge: Highlights from this Week